Ijs - Recept Ben jerrys giant chocolate chip cookies
1/4 cup suiker
1,3 cup bruine suiker
1/2 theelepel vanille-extract
1 cup all-purpose-flour
2 theelepels all-purpose-flour
1/2 theelepel zout
1/2 theelepel bakpoeder
1 cup semisweep chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnoten gehakt
2. Beat the butter and both sugars in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda in another bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Drop the dough in small scoops 2 to 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon to about 3 inches in diameter.
5. Bake until the centers are still slightly soft to the touch, 11 to 14 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Makes 12 to 15 cookies.
Reacties op Ben jerrys giant chocolate chip cookies
- Nog geen reacties op dit recept...